RPET Application Forms
The Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test (RPET) application includes the following:
(A) Online application form: This is the printout of the online application.
(B) Information booklet: This booklet contains instructions, syllabus, sample questions and sample answer sheet and so forth, for candidates .
(C) One large envelope: Send your documents by speed post or registered post, or drop the application in the locked box in the RPET office, Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan, Jodhpur. You will also need to deposit application form fees to a e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan. There is a Rs. 10 charge for e-Mitra services in addition to the Rs. 800 application fee.
Cost of RPET application form:
1. The cost of the application form is Rs. 800 (e-Mitra service charges may be an additional Rs. 10).
2. This amount deposited for RPET 2013 is not refundable, transferable or adjustable for future exams.
Submission of application form:
The online application should be finished by 8 April, 2013, when the online application closes. The complete filled form must be received by 13 April, 2013. This can be mailed or dropped at the RPET office:
(i) Registered post or speed post (not by courier) toCoordinator, RPET-2013Board of Technical Education, RajasthanW-6, Residency Road, Jodhpur - 342 032
(ii) Locked box of the RPET office, Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan, Jodhpur.
The application form should not be handed over to any person. No one else is authorized to receive the application.
Enclosures to submit with form:
- An attested copy of your Certificate/Marksheet of High School/Secondary bearing your date of birth.
- An attested copy of Marksheet of your 10+2 Examination. In case you are waiting for your 10+2 results, include a photocopy of your admission card.
- An attested copy of the relevant certificate required for claiming a reservation (Certificate No. 2 to 6 as applicable).
- An attested copy of the relevant domicile certificate [Certificate No. 1(i) to 1(vi)].
In order to get the benefit of residency, reservation etc., you will need to produce the requisite certificate(s). The formats of these certificates are available on the websites.