National Law University Jodhpur
The National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur was established in November 1999, by the Act 22 of Rajasthan State Legislature. This University combines legal understanding with other faculties like management, finance, economics and science which makes it one of the few law schools that emphasizes on this. At the post graduate level, the University also offers distance learning opportunities. Also, through the Internship and Placement Bureau, students are placed in various organizations and be trained well. Similarly, the Centre for Distance Education conducts many post graduate courses. Facilities at the university include computer lab, guest house, gymnasium, labs and a library.
- B.P.Sc., LL.B. (Hons.)- Bachelor of Policy Science
- B.Sc. (Technology), LL.B. (Hons.)
- B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)- Business Administration
Post Graduate Courses
- LL.M. (Corporate Laws)
- LL.M. (IPR and Technology Law)
- M.B.A. (Insurance)
- Master of Science (Insurance)
- LL.M. / M.B.L.
- M.B.A. in Insurance
- LL.M. with specialization in International Trade
- M.A. / M.Sc. in Constitutional Governance
- LL.M. IPR / M.IPR and M.B.F.
- Ph.D. Degree in collaboration with IMT
- LLM in Criminal Law, Criminology & Forensic Science
- LLM in International Trade Laws & WTO
- Master Degree in Human Rights and Gender Justice
- Master Degree in Corporate Laws
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Marketing)
- MBA (Human Resource Management
- MBA (Technology Management)
- LLM, M.Sc., MBA
Students are admitted through the common law admission test (CLAT) based on merit. The University takes in about a 100 students for all three undergraduate degree programmes (B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons), B.Sc. (Technology), LL.B. (Hons), B.A., LL.B. (Hons)) To enter the Ph.D. programme, an entrance exam is required. At the graduate level for any department, the eligibility criteria for M.S. (Insurance) are 60% marks in aggregate in B.E./B.Tech, and for M.B.A., Insurance is 55% marks in aggregate.