Rajasthan Ayurved University
Rajasthan Ayurved University (RAU) is the first of its kind in Rajasthan and the second Ayurveda University in the whole of India. It was established in the year 2003 in Jodhpur. Since then, the University has affiliated all the 44 institutions of Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy and currently about 7000 students pursue their UG, PG, Diploma and Doctoral programmes from there.
Girls and boys are allotted Hostel accommodation on a need and merit basis. Both the girl’s and the boy’s hostels operate with mess and sports facilities. A Central Library is being developed at the Kadwad campus too. Other facilities at the campus include library, medicinal & herbal garden, pharmacy, auditorium, lecture hall and labs.
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery(B.A.M.S.)
- Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery(B.H.M.S.)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery(B.U.M.S.)
- Diploma in AYUSH Nursing and Pharmacy(DAN & P)
- Certificate Course in Panch Karma