Jain Vishva Bharati Institute
Updated on: Feb 16, 2015
Established in the year 1991, Jain Visva Bharati University was formed with inspiration from the prophet, saint and scholar His Holiness Acharya Tulsi. The Jain Visva Bharati Institute was accorded “deemed to be University” by the UGC in 1991 under section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956, on the recommendation of the Government of India.
- M.A: Jainology, Prakrit, Sanskrit, Non-Violence, Peace & Relative Economics, Social Work, Education and English.
- M.Phil: Jainology and Prakrit
- M.A./M.Sc. SOL
Under graduate courses
- Comm. Skills in English
- SOL, PM & Yoga
- Non-violence & Peace
- Social Work
The university also offers distance education programs which are recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi. Offered distance education programs are:
- Certificate programmes in Non-Violence, Jain Religion & Philosophy, Prakrit, Astrology, Jain Aesthetics & Art, Human Rights and Understanding Religion.
- B.P.P. ( Bachelor Prepatory Programme )
- Three Year B.A. Programme
- B.A. Additional Course
- Three Year B.Com. Programme
- One Year B.Lib and I.Sc. Programme
- M.A: Jainology & Comparative Religion & Philosophy, Education, Hindi, English
Phone: 01581 - 222110,224332
Fax: 01581-223472, 222230
E-mail: [email protected]